2X2 USB Audio Interface with 48V Phantom Power for Recording, Streaming and Podc EBXYA 076c112f-2cf1-4c93-9e48-4376fb74ef6c
~ 7 037 ₽ 87.00 $
- ➤➤【Professional Audio Interface & Sound Card】Supports high-resolution audio up to 24-bit/192kHz for professional monitoring and listening. It has left and right channel inputs to connect both microphones and instruments for music production. Stream 2 inputs 2 outputs to your computer with ultra-low latency. Your recording will retain all its sound quality so you can hear all the details in the track as it plays.
- ➤➤【2-Input/2-Output & Connect more Devices】Portable Audio interface has 2i2 jacks: 2 combo XLR/MIC/LINE inputs with phantom power to record guitar, vocals or line-in signals. 2 independent TRS/TS (6.35mm) stereo jacks connect to PA speakers, powered monitors, amplifiers and recording equipment. You can also choose 1/4 inch TRS (balanced connection) and TS (unbalanced connection) to connect different devices.
- ➤➤【48V Phantom Power & Mic Pre-amplifier】 This usb audio interface built-in a 48V phantom power and Mic Pre-amp. It is comparable to independent boutique preamps, with lots of headroom, low distortion and ultra-low noise. Both mic preamps have separate volume control knobs, signal indicators, overload indicators and fast fade buttons. By using a condenser microphone, you will be able to inject great clarity and detail into your recordings. Perfect for picking up guitars or recording vocals
- ➤➤【Studio quality Recordings & Low-noise Clear Listening】You can achieve professional recordings with EBXYA’s high-performance converters. Your recordings will retain all of their sonic qualities so that you can sound like the artists you admire. Two low-noise balanced outputs provide clean audio playback. Hear all the details and nuances of your own track or music from Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music. Plug-in your own headphones via the output for private listening in high-fidelity
- ➤➤【Plug and Play & Compatible with Recording Softwares】The 2X2 USB audio interface supports Mac OS and Windows XP or later, NO NEED to DOWNLOAD ANY DRIVERS. Record, podcast, and stream high-quality audio quickly and easily. Compatible with popular recording softwares including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase and more. The small, ultra-portable size lets you take it anywhere and use it anywhere, providing flexible options for your music production.
- ➤➤【Package Include & Warranty Service】 Package contains: Audio interface*1, 6.35mm (1/4”) to 3.5mm (1/8”) TRS adapter*1, USB 2.0 A-Male to B-Male Cable*1, USB 2.0 A-Male to Type-C Cable*1, Type-C to USB A-Male, Manual*1. If you have any question, please feel free to contact with us, we provide 3 years warranty.
The Latest upgrade Audio Interface -- EBXYA 2x2 USB Audio Interface Sound Recording System for Recording, Streaming and Podcasting
PRO grade Sound Recording Sound Card
- Studio quality Recordings
- No setup or drivers required
- Compatible with almost all Recording software
- No-latency monitoring and direct monitoring in mono or stereo.
- Featuring 2 high-headroom instrument inputs for connecting your guitar or bass.
- Use the gain control to capture your sound clearly.
- Main Audio interface*1
- Type-C to USB A-Male
- USB 2.0 A-Male to Type-C Cable*1
- USB 2.0 A-Male to B-Male Cable*1
- 6.35mm (1/4”) to 3.5mm (1/8”) TRS adapter*1
Professional Sound Recording and Processing Equipment, Suitable for Most Devices on the Market
2 input ports for many input devices
Guitar, earphone, microphone etc.
Fit for different output devices
Laptop, personal computer, mobile phone, tablet/ipad, audio etc.
Adapt for various software
Celemony, DAW, Studio Magic Plug-in Suite, Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live Lite, Steinberg Cubase and so on.
EBXYA 2x2 USB Audio Interfaces Instructions:
- GAIN GAIN knob: Sets the volume of the microphone or line input signal supplied to this channel. The GAIN knob is used to adjust the sensitivity of the microphone and line input signal. This allows the external signal to be tuned to the desired internal control level.
- High Impedance [HI-Z] Switch Button: To connect the guitar directly to the mixer without using the DI box, press this switch first; Then connect the output of the guitar to the channel TRS input. The optimized input impedance ensures direct connection and high-frequency fidelity.
- MIC/LINE/XLR Input Interface: Used to connect microphones, Musical Instruments, or external audio equipment. The multi-function jack supports both XLR and PHONE plugs.
- Light: PK on indicates that the audio signal in the channel is too strong. Lower the level of the corresponding GAIN knob until the PK light is off. +48V phantom power light, when the phantom power switch is turned on, the +48V light will light up.
- LOW CUT High pass filter: Turning this switch on will apply a high-pass filter to attenuate frequencies up to 100Hz at a slope of 12 dB/ frequency multiplier.
- MIX the knob: Adjust the level balance between the signal input to the [MIC/LINE 1/2] jack and the application signal. This controller knob does not affect the signal sent to the computer.
- MONO Switch: When the switch is on, the signal input to the [MIC/LINE 1/2] jack will be output to both the [MAON OUT L/R] jack and the L/R channel of the [phone] jack. When the switch is off, the signal input to the [MIC/LINE 1] jack will be output to the [MAON OUT L] jack; Signals input to the [MIC/LINE 2] jack will be output to the [MAIN OUT R] jack. For [PHONES] jacks, signals input to [MIC/LINE 1] jacks are output to L channels; Input to the [MIC/LINE 2] jack will be output to the R channel.
- OUT Main Channel Knob: Used to adjust the signal level of the output to the [MAIN OUT] socket.
- LOOP BACK: The sound input to the sound card and the sound played on the computer are mixed into a stereo and sent to the computer. This setting is mainly used for network broadcasting.
- The POWER Lamp: When the POWER is connected, the POWER indicator light on the mixer will light up.
- PHONE Jack/earphone Knob: Headphone knob - Adjusts the volume of the output of the headphone connected to the jack. Headphone jack - Used to connect headphones. The socket supports a stereo phone type plug. To connect a headset or earplug with a mini plug, please use the conversion device to connect.
- MAIN OUTPUTS: Two ¼" (6.35mm) TRS sockets, +10 dB output level (variable), electronic balance. ¼"TRS(balanced connection) and TS(non-balanced connection) plugs are available.
- Phantom Power Switch: When the phantom power switch is turned on, the +48V light comes on and DC +48V phantom power is supplied to the XLR plug on the [MIC/LINE] input port. Turn this switch on when using capacitors that require phantom power.
- Instructions: Be sure to set this switch to off if phantom power is not required. To prevent noise and damage to the mixer and external equipment when opening. Please observe the following important precautions:
- When connecting devices that do not support phantom power supply on the channel, ensure that the switch is turned off.
- Turn off the switch when connecting or disconnecting the cable from the channel.
- Before turning on/off the switch, pull the lever on the channel to the bottom.
14. The OUT MINI Output: Thejack supports the mini plug for headphones or earplugs.
15. 5V DC(Type-C) Power Input Socket: Used to connect the supplied USB power adapter and Type-C data cable to power the mixer.
- Note: Carefully read the safety precautions for the USB power adapter and Type-C data cable you use. USB power adapter and Type-C data cable Standard:
- Output voltage: 4.8V to 5.2V. Output current: 3A or higher
16. The POWER SOURCE Switching: Switch different connection modes. When a data connection is required, switch to USB 2.0, so that the mixing console signal can be transmitted between PC, MAC, IOS, and some Android devices.