Christmas Table and Kitchen Linens, Silk Flowers, and Candle X466 Unbranded
- Vinyl 60" round tablecloth with white fringe and a flannel back to reduce slippage. The vinyl surface means easy clean up making this the perfect tablecloth to have at the kid's table this Christmas season.
- Also included are two cotton napkins with a beautiful white poinsettia and pine cone design on a red background. The napkins measure 16 3/4 x 16 3/4".
- Small arrangement of silk poinsettias in white and red with gold edges and red berries with a gold pine bough for accent has been included. This is the perfect finishing touch for your well set table.
- Three piece new with tags towel set has a magnificent red poinsettia featured in the center of the hot mat with holly and pine peeking out from behind. The accompanying dish rag and dish towel have a checkerboard pattern of red, green and white squares with poinsettia flowers and holly leaves alternating.
- A white with red plaid, stripe, pillar candle measuring 4 3/4" will add just the right amount of dramatic flair to this unique and exquisite holiday Christmas set.
Sold only as an 8-piece lot, as described.
Rates: Shipping charges are the responsibility of the buyer and are non-refundable. Rates include insurance. Shipping rates are provided by the eBay calculator based on the package weight and dimensions, and your location.
Processing Time: Once payment has cleared, we make every effort to ship the same day if payment is received early enough to do so. However, there may be times that we require up to 2 business days.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
About Best Offers: If you submit a BEST OFFER that is accepted, it automatically becomes a sale and cannot be retracted. Please be sure you are prepared to purchase the item for your offer price PLUS the shipping charges listed before submitting an offer.
We do appreciate the opportunity to work with you to solve any problem that may arise, so please contact us if you have a concern about your purchase.
Incorrect or Damaged Product: If you receive an item that was damaged in transit or you feel you have received an incorrect item, please retain the item and all packaging and notify us ASAP. Please e-mail photographs that show the damage to both the item and packing materials or that illustrate the part number or other significantly different features than what we advertised.
Photographs: Photos are of the actual item, except in the case of a multiple item listing where all items are the same. The only exception to this would be where an item is new in package and, to avoid damaging the packaging, we use a manufacturers picture.