Sr621Sw Battery 364 621 for Watch Battery 1.5V Button Pack of 20【3-YearWarranty】 Does not apply
- High Quality Alkaline Batteries - This alkaline button cell battery offers long life and excellent continuous power sources for your device.
- Leakage Free and Safe - Passed ISO9001, SGS, Safety Certificates. No leakage during 3 years warranty period. 10pcs well sealed in one card while each battery is packed separately to avoid + and - short circuit problem.
- Multiple Compatibility - 20 pieces button cell SR621SW Alternative item names: LR621, D364, SP364, 602,164, 280-34, SB-AG/DG, SR60, SR60L, SR621, GP364, T, V364.
- Stable voltage - remains stable even with prolonged discharge, which improves the reliability of devices using the battery. Outstanding properties over a wide temperature range
- Works for. Cake scales, children's toys, flashlights, calculators, remote controls, e-books, digital thermometers, chambers, clocks, 3D glasses, car keys
3-year shelf life
We provide a three-year replace period. If you encounter any problem when using the battery, you can touch us at any time. We are happy to solve the problem for you.
Beidongli alkaline electronic product has high rated capacity, strong continuous discharge, long working time and excellent performance!
The voltage remains stable even if it is discharged for a long time, which ensures that the equipment using batteries is improved.
Each electron is isolated separately in a card. Each battery is packaged separately to avoid positive and negative short circuit and performance loss.
Beidongli was established in 2009, focusing on household items. We focus on product quality and aim to bring a better life to our customers.
Precautions and preventive measures :
- Keep the batteries out of the reach of babies.
- Do not heat the battery.
- Do not charge the battery.
- Do not deform the battery.
- Do not dismantle the battery.
- Do not throw the batteries into the fire.
- Do not mix different types of batteries.
- Do not solder directly on the surface of the battery.
- Do not move the batteries around and do not put them together.
- Install and use batteries correctly to avoid short circuits and incorrect positive and negative terminals.