USAOpoly Monopoly Monopoly - Chile Heads Ed SW USAopoly USOMN52997
Monopoly - Chile Heads Edition SW (EX/New)
Product Line: Monopoly - Assorted Titles USAOpoly
Type: Boxed Game
Copyright Date: 2004
Monopoly, the world’s most popular board game, with a Chile Heads theme.
Please review the condition and any condition notes for the exact condition of this item. All pictures are stock photos. The condition of the item you will receive is SW (EX/New) . Our grading system is listed below for your perusal.
Our Grading System
To ensure a smooth transaction, please review our grading system below as well as the Shipping Information tab before bidding. Be sure to review the exact condition (and any condition notes / incompleteness notes located next to the title and description) before purchase. All pictures are stock photos unless otherwise specified.
SW Shrink Wrapped. Still in the original factory shrink wrap, with any condition visible through shrink noted. For example, ?SW (NM)? means shrink wrapped in near-mint condition.
MINT Perfect. Brand new.
NM Near Mint. Like new with only the slightest wear, many times indistinguishable from a Mint item. Close to perfect, very collectible. Board & war games in this condition will show very little to no wear, and are considered to be "punched" unless the condition notes "unpunched."
EX Excellent. Lightly used, but almost like new. May show very small spine creases or slight corner wear. Absolutely no tears and no marks, a collectible condition.
VG Very Good. Used. May have medium-sized creases, corner dings, minor tears or scuff marks, small stains, etc. Complete and very useable.
FAIR Very well used, but complete and useable. May have flaws such as tears, pen marks or highlighting, large creases, stains, marks, etc.
POOR Extremely well used and has major flaws, which may be too numerous to mention. Item is complete unless noted.
More Condition Details
come unpainted and unassembled, unless specifically noted. Assembly is required for most miniatures and model kits.
- Boxed Items are listed as "code/code" where the first code represents the box, and the second code describes the contents. When only one condition is listed, then the box and contents are in the same condition. If a book is listed in the same fashion, the first code represents the cover, and the second code the interior. For example a boxed game listed as VG / NM indicates that the outer box is in Very Good Condition, while the contents are in Near Mint Condition.
- A "+" (plus) sign indicates that an item is close to the next highest condition. Example, EX+ is an item between Excellent and Near Mint condition. A "-" (minus) sign indicates the opposite.
- Major defects and/or missing components are noted separately.
are punched, unless noted. Due to the nature of loose counters, if a game is unplayable we will send you the parts or it may be returned for a refund of the purchase price.
- Dice In most cases, boxed games and box sets do not come with dice.
- Cardboard Backing of miniature packs is not graded. If excessively worn, they will be marked as "card worn."
- Flat Trays for SPI games and similar are not graded. If excessively worn, they will be marked as "tray worn."
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express credit cards
- In Store Pickup with payment on-site by cash or credit card
For shipments to Wisconsin addresses, we are required by State law to collect a 5.5% Sales Tax.
- Combine & Save Feel free to combine items to save on shipping costs! Make sure to view all the shipping options we have available to save even further.
- Maximum Shipping Cost No matter how much you order you will never be charged more than $19.95 for shipping in the continental USA!
- Flat Shipping & UPS Ground Please note that if you select flat $19.95 shipping or UPS Ground shipping, your order will actually come via FedEx Ground, a similar service that allows us to offer you lower shipping rates that eBay does not list.
- Priority, Express and 1st Class Mail ship via the USPS. Your order will likely arrive in 3-10 business days. If it takes longer, please contact us so we can check with the carrier to locate your package. If it cannot be located within a week after this we will reship the order at NO charge to you.
- Tracking is available on all orders, except for extremely light packages like single Magic cards.
- Combine & Save Feel free to combine items to save on shipping costs!
- If you select USPS 1st Class your order may ship via Fedex FIMS where Fedex delivers the package to your local post office and your local post office delivers the package. This is a similar product that arrives in 7-21 days and allows us to offer you the lower shipping rate listed. USPS Priority and Express Mail packages will ship via the listed carriers but may also ship a faster method, at no extra charge.
- International Buyers Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
- Surface Shipping We also have some surface shipping options available. Feel free to contact us if the cheapest international shipping is over $35 as we may able to save you 20% or more by shipping surface, as long as you are ok with the extra wait.
- Tracking is available for Express/DHL, limited or no tracking may be available for Priority, and 1st Class/ISAL.
Attention: Buyers from France, Germany & Austria:
Customers in these countries may be blocked from purchasing some historical items. eBay is very strict on allowing any WWII related merchandise to be sold to your country and we have been required to block all these listings. Please contact us for suggestions if you are interested in blocked items, as we have cast a wide net to avoid policy violations and some may be acceptable.
The World's Largest Selection of Games
Noble Knight Games has been selling games online worldwide & as a friendly local game store in Wisconsin since 1997! We're here to help you Complete Your Quest for new, rare, and out-of-print RPGs, Board Games, War Games, Magic & other CCGs, Miniatures, Collectibles, and more.
We've been growing steadily as a trusted name in Games for decades. How do we do it? By offering an unparalleled inventory and fast shipping to customers all over the world, providing quality customer care, and our personal brand of nobility.
We have a philosophy of committed and dedicated customer service, will answer your e-mails and questions promptly, and process and ship your order within 24 hours. The Knights of our kingdom are gamers too; it is our honor to treat our customers and their purchases with respect and loyalty.
Noble Knight Games wants your pre-owned games! We buy virtually all games, books, miniatures, gaming-related items and collectibles. Let us put cash in your pocket for the games you're no longer playing. We'll do the work of finding them loving new homes.
Visit our website and select Sell /Trade for more information on our programs!
- Noble Knight Games accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal, as well as in store pickup using cash or credit card.
- Noble Knight Games regularly ships to destinations around the world. Whether you're in Texas or Taiwan, we know how to package your order so it arrives safely with no damage. We are also familiar with international customs duties and will do everything possible to keep your duties to a minimum.
- Since we are located in Wisconsin, Wisconsin residents add 5.5% sales tax.
- Check out our other auctions and the links to the left for one of the world's largest selection of games including RPG's, Board & Wargames, Miniatures, Magic and other CCG's, Dice, Supplies and much more!
- You may combine items to save on shipping costs.
- If you have questions or requests contact us via eBay messaging at anytime, or contact us through our website.
Noble Knight Games stands behind all the products we sell. We take care to note any special item conditions with pre-owned products, so you always know what to expect.
If you have received a defective item, we are happy to send you a replacement or replacement parts, so please contact us if there is any issue with your purchase before initiating an eBay return.
In the rare event that your item was damaged in the mail or you wish to return an item, please contact us for details on the r eturn process through eBay. eBay policy requires that returns be processed through their internal system, and we can work with you to make sure it is processed quickly.